Analysis of History Learning Model Based on Multimedia as the Strengthening of National Identity of Students
- Siti Aisyah, Azwar Ananda, Siti Fatimah, Heri Effendi
- Corresponding Author
- Siti Aisyah
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.8How to use a DOI?
- Model of Historical Learning, Multimedia, National Identity
- This paper is based on the negative phenomenon of national identity problems such as; people berate the president, even though Indonesian people in ancient times were known for their mutual respect for each other. History learning is one way to restore national identity; history learning is not attractive to students because teachers do not utilize multimedia in learning. This paper aims to analyze the characteristics of teacher activities, learning materials and student activities in a multimedia-based history learning model. The discussion is: (1) characteristic of teacher activities include: (a) integrated learning devices historical sites, (b) contextual learning based on android integrated nationality-based character education, (c) Utilization of used goods as creative media animation, (d ) Field studies to historical sites (2) Material characteristics include: (a) organizing learning material chronologically, (b) Presentation of learning material through LCD media (c) Presentation of material delivered by creative multimedia, (3) characteristic of student activities, namely (a) field studies to historical sites, (b) role playing movements, (c) android-based online learning
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Siti Aisyah AU - Azwar Ananda AU - Siti Fatimah AU - Heri Effendi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Analysis of History Learning Model Based on Multimedia as the Strengthening of National Identity of Students BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.8 ID - Aisyah2019/01 ER -