Improving Students` Character through Group Counseling Services
- Khairul Amri, Muhammad Darwis
- Corresponding Author
- Khairul Amri
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.10How to use a DOI?
- Character Student, Tutoring Services Group
- The study was based on concerns that the low character of students. The research goal is to obtain a picture of the increase in the character of students through group counseling services. The method used Quasi-experimental research design with pretest form Posttest Control Group Design. With a sample of the experimental group ten and control group ten students. Tutoring Services Group conducted twice meetings and two meetings of information services, namely in the first meeting perform pretest and posttest perform all treatments. Data were analyzed using the Wilcoxon rank test signed and Kolmogorov Smirnov 2. From the results of the implementation is done, a significant increase is mainly posttest experiment. The findings in the experimental group and the control group there were significant increases between control posttest and posttest results of the experiment. The conclusion of this study the data processing shows that the implementation of group counseling services can improve the character of students
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Khairul Amri AU - Muhammad Darwis PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Improving Students` Character through Group Counseling Services BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.10 ID - Amri2019/01 ER -