The Principals’ Policy From The Perspective of Transformational Leadership
- Jusrin Efendi Pohan, Atmazaki Atmazaki, Agustina Agustina
- Corresponding Author
- Jusrin Efendi Pohan
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
- policy, leadership, transformational, principals
- The purpose of this research was to describe the policy of high school principals viewed from the perspective of transformational leadership. Elaborating policy with decision making in establishing a leader's policy was necessary. The type of this research was descriptive qualitative research. This method was intended to examine and analyze the principals’ education policy. The main instrument in this study was the researchers themselves. The reason the researchers rely on themselves as the main instrument, was to know the policy of the principals. The results showed that transformational leadership of principals were in designing, processing, and evaluating the performance of teachers who have competence and high commitment
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jusrin Efendi Pohan AU - Atmazaki Atmazaki AU - Agustina Agustina PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Principals’ Policy From The Perspective of Transformational Leadership BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.34 ID - EfendiPohan2019/01 ER -