The Development of Interactive Multimedia E-Module on Indonesia Language Course
- Mulyadi Mulyadi, Atmazaki Atmazaki, Syahrul R
- Corresponding Author
- Mulyadi Mulyadi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.65How to use a DOI?
- Interactive Multimedia E-Module, Indonesian Language Course
- The purpose of this study was to describe the process of developing interactive multimedia e-module in Indonesian language courses at IAIN Bukittinggi. It produces quality interactive e-modules as learning resources for Indonesian. Knowing the feasibility of interactive multimedia e-modules as a source of learning Indonesian. This research is a development research (research and development) by producing new products through a certain stage so that at the end of the research produced a product that is purely the level of validity, practicality, and effectiveness of the needs. The product is in the form of learning materials such as books, modules, or computer programs. This products have been tested for validity, practicality and effectiveness then it can be used as a learning medium as a result the learning process is more interesting and students become more active and creative
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mulyadi Mulyadi AU - Atmazaki Atmazaki AU - Syahrul R PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Development of Interactive Multimedia E-Module on Indonesia Language Course BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.65 ID - Mulyadi2019/01 ER -