Quality Leadership of the Elementary Schools’ Principals in Batudaa Sub-district of Gorontalo Regency
- Novianty Djafri, Syamsu Qamar Badu, Mirna Yadin
- Corresponding Author
- Novianty Djafri
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.82How to use a DOI?
- Quality Leadership, School, Principal
- This quantitative research is aimed at describing the quality leadership behavior of school principals and quality leadership motivation of the schools’ principals in Batudaa sub-district of Gorontalo regency. The population in this study is 125 elementary teachers whereas the sample is 31 elementary school teachers in Batudaa sub-district. The data collection methods involved questionnaire and observation. A descriptive quantitative analysis was used to analyze the data. The results reveal that the quality leadership behavior and the quality leadership motivation of the school principals are categorized as very good. This is shown by the data of the research, where the score for schools’ principals quality leadership behavior was 1719 or 81.55%, whereas the quality leadership motivation score was 661 or 76.15%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Novianty Djafri AU - Syamsu Qamar Badu AU - Mirna Yadin PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Quality Leadership of the Elementary Schools’ Principals in Batudaa Sub-district of Gorontalo Regency BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.82 ID - Djafri2019/01 ER -