The Influence of Think Pair Share Learning Models Toward Students' Mathematical Communication Ability
- Revika Arlinda, Ahmad Fauzan, Dony Permana
- Corresponding Author
- Revika Arlinda
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.84How to use a DOI?
- Think Pair Share, Mathematical Communication Skills
- The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of Think Pair Share learning model on students' mathematical communication skills. The research method used is quasi-experimental. The research subjects were 44 class 7 students of SMPN 4 Painan, Indonesia. The data was collected through communication skills test and then analyzed using t-test. The results showed that the students’ mathematical communication skills in the experimental class was better than the control class. It can be concluded that the Think Pair Shared learning model could improve students' mathematical communication skills
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Revika Arlinda AU - Ahmad Fauzan AU - Dony Permana PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Influence of Think Pair Share Learning Models Toward Students' Mathematical Communication Ability BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.84 ID - Arlinda2019/01 ER -