Validity of Guided Discovery Models-Based Learning Devices to Improve Mathematical Problem-Solving Ability
- Suci Putri M, Edwin Musdi, Yuni Ahda
- Corresponding Author
- Suci Putri M
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.95How to use a DOI?
- Learning Device, Validity, Guided Discovery Model, Problem Solving Ability
- This study aims to produce a valid learning device based on guided discovery models to improve mathematical problem-solving ability. Learning tools developed in the form of Lesson Plan (RPP) and Students’ Work Sheet (LKPD) of mathematics subject for the class VII of junior high school. The learning model is a guided discovery model that consists of formulating problems, analyzing data, preparing forecasts and providing training. The purpose of the guided discovery model is to engage learners actively in learning activities and bring them gaining more knowledge with their invention. This learning tool uses a Plomp development model consist of 3 phases, namely the preliminary research phase, development or prototyping phase and assessment phase. Learning devices are said to be valid if they meet the validity of content and constructs. The instrument used is a validation sheet containing aspects of presentation, content and material feasibility, graphics or display and language. Expert validation results show that the learning devices were valid
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Suci Putri M AU - Edwin Musdi AU - Yuni Ahda PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Validity of Guided Discovery Models-Based Learning Devices to Improve Mathematical Problem-Solving Ability BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.95 ID - PutriM2019/01 ER -