Constructivism-Based Think Create Apply as a Mathematics Learning Model
- Yusmarni Yusmarni, Hendra Bestari, Ahmad Fauzan
- Corresponding Author
- Yusmarni Yusmarni
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.100How to use a DOI?
- validity, constructivism-based Think Create Apply, problem solving
- The purpose of this study is to validate the development of constructivism-based Think Create Apply Mathematics learning model for Class X Islamic School. The product of this development is a constructivism-based Think Create Apply (TCA) mathematical model that is documented in the form of a learning model, Teacher Work Guidelines, Student Learning Guidelines. This model relates to trigonometric material constructivism-based. It is not demanded to gain mathematical abilities, critical attitudes, creativity, and understanding of concept. This type of research is development research. This study uses Plomp model which consists of three phases, namely preliminary research, prototyping phase, and assessment phase. In the preliminary research phase needs analysis, student analysis, curriculum analysis, concept analysis, and analysis of existing models. In the prototype phase, mathematical model of constructivism was based on mathematical material, then formative evaluation was carried out to determine the validity of the model. The results showed that the constructivism-based TCA model was developed that was valid and could be used or practiced in the classroom.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yusmarni Yusmarni AU - Hendra Bestari AU - Ahmad Fauzan PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Constructivism-Based Think Create Apply as a Mathematics Learning Model BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.100 ID - Yusmarni2019/01 ER -