The Effectiveness of Training Using the Constructivism Approach to the Indonesian Language Teacher Training and Education Center for Madrasah Tsanawiyah
- Agusrida Widyaiswara, Atmazaki Atmazaki, Syahrul R, Ermanto Ermanto
- Corresponding Author
- Agusrida Widyaiswara
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.119How to use a DOI?
- Effectiveness, Constructivism, Training, Learning
- This study aims to determine the implementation and effectiveness of training by using a constructivism approach to Indonesian language teacher training Madrasah Tsanawiyah (MTs). This form of research is naturalistic using descriptive qualitative methods of training designed using constructivism approaches. The results of the study show: there is a high level of activity from the training participants so they can streamline the activities carried out. Next, implementing training with a constructivism approach is often out by resource persons provides effectiveness to training. And then the existence of satisfactory assessment results from the implementation report of the Follow-up Plan, assessment of resource persons, and education and training curriculum so that implementing training with constructivism approach is declared effective
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Agusrida Widyaiswara AU - Atmazaki Atmazaki AU - Syahrul R AU - Ermanto Ermanto PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Effectiveness of Training Using the Constructivism Approach to the Indonesian Language Teacher Training and Education Center for Madrasah Tsanawiyah BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.119 ID - Widyaiswara2019/01 ER -