The Practice of Animation Assisted Inquiry Learning Model in Senior High School Chemistry Learning
- Rabiyatul Adawiyah Siregar, Festiyed Festiyed, Sufyarma Marsidin, Ellizar Ellizar
- Corresponding Author
- Rabiyatul Adawiyah Siregar
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.124How to use a DOI?
- Practicality, Animation, learning model, inquiry
- This study aims to measure the practice of animation assisted inquiry learning model in Senior High School chemistry learning. The method of this study is Research and Development (R and D). The practical data are gotten by using practical sheets which are filled by the chemistry teachers and the students in the Senior High School. The result of practicing animation inquiry learning model is based on the teachers’ responses toward the model book which is 98.88% (very practical), the teachers’ book is found 96.85 % (very practical) and based on the students’ responses toward the students’ book is 96.25% (very practical). Therefore, this study concludes that the practice of animation assisted inquiry learning model is used in Senior High School Chemistry learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rabiyatul Adawiyah Siregar AU - Festiyed Festiyed AU - Sufyarma Marsidin AU - Ellizar Ellizar PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Practice of Animation Assisted Inquiry Learning Model in Senior High School Chemistry Learning BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.124 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.124 ID - AdawiyahSiregar2019/01 ER -