Strategic Planning for Students in Little Koala Montessori Kindergarten
- Debby Andriany, Totok Amin Soefijanto, Mochamad Wahyudi
- Corresponding Author
- Debby Andriany
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.129How to use a DOI?
- strategic planning, early childhood students, Little Koala Montessori (LKM) Kindergarten
- This study figures out the strategic planning forLittle Koala Montessori (LKM) Kindergarten students. The research used a case study method. The results revealed that (1) need analysis was conducted as a screening system to determine the number of students including the capacityof educators per class, to prepare expansion plans, local classes, facilities, and infrastructure, to observe students' abilities, to set basic goals, to guide students and to evaluate it. (2) Students’ recruitment conducted for Primary School New Qualifying such as reading, writing, math, and psychological tests. (3) The selectionconductedtothe students' initial abilities. (4) Students’ orientation is an activity of introducing the situation and condition of kindergarten to the students. These situations and conditions involved the social and physical environment. (5) In student placement, the LKM Kindergarten wasconductedto find students’’ prior knowledge, both from their cognitive abilities, physical, and consultation with parents of students
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Debby Andriany AU - Totok Amin Soefijanto AU - Mochamad Wahyudi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Strategic Planning for Students in Little Koala Montessori Kindergarten BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.129 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.129 ID - Andriany2019/01 ER -