Design and Marketing Performance Analysis on Unit Business Government and Enterprise Service Unit at Telkom XYZ Area by Using Balanced Scorecard for Marketing
- Fauziyyah Fauziyyah, Endang Chumaidiyah, Sari Wulandari
- Corresponding Author
- Fauziyyah Fauziyyah
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.46How to use a DOI?
- Marketing Performance, BSC for Marketing, ROMI, Customer Value
- Measuring the performance of marketing division still rarely to be encountered, due to the limited measurement tool. Evaluation of marketing performance is usually associated only with the number of 'sales' both in volume and revenue, for instance the BGES unit at Telkom XYZ area. Thus, it cannot be known how well the implementation of marketing strategy plan. Therefore, the marketing performance will be measured financially and non-financially by using balanced scorecard for marketing methods. That is an integrated method consisting of four perspectives. The four perspectives are marketing capabilities and resources, marketing orientation, customer value, and financial performance. BGES unit shows 78% on their marketing performance, with the main priority of work is the customer value that scored 3.59, then financial performance which has a value of ROMI (return on marketing investment) as much as 139%. For marketing capabilities and resources aspect, the score is 3.66, and for marketing orientation achieved 3.64 out of 5. Therefore, the BGES unit performances categorized as effective but some strategies to several sub-criteria from those perspectives still need to be developed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fauziyyah Fauziyyah AU - Endang Chumaidiyah AU - Sari Wulandari PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Design and Marketing Performance Analysis on Unit Business Government and Enterprise Service Unit at Telkom XYZ Area by Using Balanced Scorecard for Marketing BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.46 ID - Fauziyyah2019/03 ER -