The Development of State Civil Apparatus
- Muhammad Eko Atmojo, Nur Khaerah, Dyah Mutiarin
- Corresponding Author
- Muhammad Eko Atmojo
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconeg-16.2017.66How to use a DOI?
- Governance; human resources; public service; developing civil servants.
- Human resources problems in Indonesia are: the distribution of civil servants who are has not been spread evenly based on competence, and there is still much accumulation of civil servants in areas city. This study attempts to describe and assess the role of regional employee agency special region of Yogyakarta in the implementation of the civil development servants. This research uses a qualitative methodology, by which objects of execution in this research is the regional employee agency particular region (Badan Kepegawaian Daerah) of Yogyakarta that is one best practices in developing civil servants. Therefore, can get civil servants who are competent and professional in carrying out their duties. Findings from the study show that local employee agency regional of Yogyakarta expand employees through some things of them are as follows: education and training (DIKLAT), rotation and position promotion.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muhammad Eko Atmojo AU - Nur Khaerah AU - Dyah Mutiarin PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Development of State Civil Apparatus BT - International Conference on Ethics in Governance (ICONEG 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconeg-16.2017.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconeg-16.2017.66 ID - EkoAtmojo2016/12 ER -