Study on Nutrient Loss Characteristics of Bamboo Forest in Different Configuration Mode
- Wei Shen Zhao, Shuang Wang Wen, Ran Wang, Gang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Shen Zhao
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- rainfall; runoff coefficient; nutrient loss
- bamboo is an important forest resources in South china. This paper selects the pure bamboo forest, bamboo forest, bamboo Tong Yang Yang Tong - Hemerocallis mixed forest model, the surface of three kinds of configuration modes under the condition of rainfall runoff and nutrient loss (nitrogen and phosphorus), results showed that: (1) 3 configuration modes in pure bamboo forest the maximum runoff coefficient, bamboo - Yang Tong - Hemerocallis mixed forest minimum. (2) the trend of runoff coefficient and nutrient flow loss was basically the same, and all showed significant fluctuation trend.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Shen Zhao AU - Shuang Wang Wen AU - Ran Wang AU - Gang Li PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Study on Nutrient Loss Characteristics of Bamboo Forest in Different Configuration Mode BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.3 ID - Zhao2017/01 ER -