Based on the Patent Crop Breeding Development Tendency Analysis
- Jingjuan Zhao, Huaiguo Zheng, Junfeng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jingjuan Zhao
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- Crop breeding, Patent, Bibliometrics
- Seed industry is the root to promote long-term stable agriculture development, and to ensure national food security. To make Beijing into a "city of the seed industry" and the seed science and technology innovation center, we need an objective analysis of the status of international seed industry technology development and breeding technology R & D priorities to plan the future development of seed industry and deploy the technology research and development direction. In this paper, in order to get analysis and research on the patent in the field of crop breeding, we use patent retrieval tools such as TI, TDA, Innography and other patent search, analysis tools, we retrieves, analyzes and organizes the patents concerning crop breeding. Besides, the paper also studies the topics such as the variation trend, core countries or regions, core patent owners, technology distribution, and research hotspot of patent applications in the field. Finally, it discloses the overall patent layout and technical development trend of crop breeding and compares the strengths of various domestic and international organizations in the field, accomplishing the complete analytic report of the patent development trend in crop breeding. The report aims to provide reference to the agricultural scientific research as well as government decision-making.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jingjuan Zhao AU - Huaiguo Zheng AU - Junfeng Zhang PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Based on the Patent Crop Breeding Development Tendency Analysis BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.4 ID - Zhao2017/01 ER -