BIM-Based Employment Guarantee mode for Migrant Workers in Chinese Construction Industry
- Pengcheng Pan, Xiaojie Peng, Wei He
- Corresponding Author
- Pengcheng Pan
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.19How to use a DOI?
- ID cards; BIM; migrant workers; employment Guarantee; management Model.
- Based on information sharing idea, BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology had been widely used in construction industry. Employment Guarantee for Migrant Workers is hot topic in Chinese construction industry. There were few articles focus on using BIM to solve the Employment Guarantee problem. Based on the BIM technology, a new management mode was developed in this paper. In this mode, ID card which was hold by migrant workers was designed as the core and the migrant workers personal data system and BIM data could be linked together by ID card. Then, the insertion, extraction, update and modification of migrant workers' personal information during the construction stage could been used to solve the workers' employment guarantee problem.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pengcheng Pan AU - Xiaojie Peng AU - Wei He PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - BIM-Based Employment Guarantee mode for Migrant Workers in Chinese Construction Industry BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.19 ID - Pan2017/01 ER -