Analysis Causes of and Solutions for Urban Water Logging in Shijiazhuang
- Qiangqiang Li, Hongwei Li
- Corresponding Author
- Qiangqiang Li
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- Urban water logging, Shijiazhuang, Underground pipeline tunnel system, Sponge city.
- Urban water logging has caused loss of life, injuries of personnel, and economic loss in many large and medium sized cities in recent years. This paper, to provide more solutions for urban waterlogging prevention and control in China, takes Shijiazhuang as its research object; concludes the causes of water logging by analysing different factors like geography, climate characteristics, and urban construction in Shijiazhuang; and then brings forward the differentiated solutions-like perfecting rain-caused flood safety system, perfecting the drainage system, establishing underground pipeline tunnel system, and building the "sponge city"-in different situations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiangqiang Li AU - Hongwei Li PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Analysis Causes of and Solutions for Urban Water Logging in Shijiazhuang BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.20 ID - Li2017/01 ER -