Freight Information Matching Based on Quantum Evolutionary Algorithm
- Xiangwei Mu, Yan Chen, Haixia Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangwei Mu
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.21How to use a DOI?
- Freight Information Matching;Quantum Evolutionary Algorithm;Genetic Algorithm
- In order to improve the efficiency of freight vehicle and cargo matching, a mathematical model was established, which describes target and the related constraints, and quantum evolutionary algorithm was proposed to solve this matching problem. In the experiment, improved quantum evolutionary algorithm was compared with the standard genetic algorithm, and the algorithm parameters were optimized. Experiment results show that quantum evolutionary algorithm has better convergence speed, accuracy and stability, which can efficiently get an optimal freight supply and demand matching plan.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangwei Mu AU - Yan Chen AU - Haixia Zhao PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Freight Information Matching Based on Quantum Evolutionary Algorithm BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.21 ID - Mu2017/01 ER -