Control Strategy Research and Application Based on the Impact Analysis of PFC to AGC
- Jun Li, Suhong Chen, Hui Zhang, Xun Zhang, Chaofeng Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Li
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.22How to use a DOI?
- automatic power generation control; primary frequency compensation; control strategy; performance standard; logic optimization
- With the rapid development of ultra-high voltage grid and interconnections of regional power network, it brings adverse influence on frequency control of the power system. The stability of power grid frequency mainly depends on primary frequency compensation (PFC) and automatic power generation control (AGC) of thermal power units. By analyzing the interaction between them and the actual action response to frequency of accidents, the control strategy were studied. By transformation and logic optimizations, the proposed control strategy can significantly reduce the number of PFC malfunction and effectively guarantee the quality of the AGC control.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Li AU - Suhong Chen AU - Hui Zhang AU - Xun Zhang AU - Chaofeng Wu PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Control Strategy Research and Application Based on the Impact Analysis of PFC to AGC BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.22 ID - Li2017/01 ER -