Research on the Application of Bank Transaction Data Stream Storage based on HBase
- Xiaoguo Wang, Yuxiang Liu, Lin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoguo Wang
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.46How to use a DOI?
- Hbase, secondary indexing, transaction data stream, distribution
- In the bank transaction monitoring and anti-fraud system, how to manage and analyze massive amount of data efficiently is a great challenge. Compared to RDBMS, NoSQL databases such as HBase, is more attractive in addressing big data problem. In this paper, we proposed an HBase based data storage and retrieval solution method for bank transaction data stream. We constructed table schema based on the user historical behaviours, and we used strategies of row key optimization and table pre-partition to improve efficiency. Also, for those query fields are not in the leading position of the row key, we build secondary index to optimize this kind of query operations. We have experimented and evaluated the performance of this solution. The experiment results demonstrated the improvement in query performance of our solution.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoguo Wang AU - Yuxiang Liu AU - Lin Zhang PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Research on the Application of Bank Transaction Data Stream Storage based on HBase BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.46 ID - Wang2017/01 ER -