Research and Design of a Rules Engine for Bank Anti-fraud Platform
- Xiaoguo Wang, Lin Zhang, Yuxiang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoguo Wang
Available Online January 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.45How to use a DOI?
- anti-fraud, rules engine, rules database, rules matching
- In view of the problem that the efficiency of processing data is not high and the rules database is more complicated with large amounts of users’ historical transaction data in bank antifraud platform, based on the banking business and technical requirements, this paper designs a simpler and more efficient rules engine for bank anti-fraud platform. This rules engine has functions of service interface, rules database, rules management and rules matching, etc. With large amounts of data in platform, this rules engine can match rules and perform the actions specified in rules to provide technical support for anti-fraud detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoguo Wang AU - Lin Zhang AU - Yuxiang Liu PY - 2017/01 DA - 2017/01 TI - Research and Design of a Rules Engine for Bank Anti-fraud Platform BT - 2016 International Conference on Engineering Management (Iconf-EM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iconfem-16.2016.45 ID - Wang2017/01 ER -