The Influence of Organic Solid Fertilizer Type and Liquid Organic Fertilizer Dose to The Yield of Cauliflower In Landslide-Prone Areas
- Slamet Minardi, Mr Suntoro
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.12How to use a DOI?
- Solid and liquid organic fertilizer, Organic Cauliflower, Landslide prone
- Cauliflowers are easy to grow as they can be planted all year round, regardless season and altitudes. They just need plenty of watering. The purpose of this research is to know the influence of best treatment of solid organic fertilizer (POP) and liquid organic fertilizer (POC) dosage to growth and yield of organic crop flower plant on soil in landslide prone area. This research method used Randomized Complete Basic Design (RAKL) with factorial experiment model consisting of 2 treatment factors, the first factor is Kind of Organic Solid Fertilizer (K) in the form of: cow manure (Ks) / polybag; Goat manure (Kb) / polybag; Compost fertilizer (Kk) / polybag). The second factor is Dosage of liquid organic fertilizer in the form of: 0.0 cc / l / polybag; 15 cc / l / polybag, 30 cc / l / polybag, 45 cc / l / polybag, then combined to 12 treatment combinations (KsC0, KsC1, KsC2, KsC3, KbC0, KbC1, KbC2, KbC3, KkC0, KkC1, KkC2, KkC3), then each treatment combination was repeated 3 times, finally obtained a total of 36 treatment combinations. Place of study in Green House Faculty of Agriculture UNISRI Surakarta with Andosol soil. The results of the research are: Pumping of organic fertilizer (interaction of POP type of POC fertilizer) significantly increase the growth and the result from all parameters such as height of place, number of leaves, leaf area, root length, flower diameter, wet weight and dry weight cauliflower; Whereas each treatment of POP type and POC dosage still significantly increases the growth and yield of Cauliflower although the parameters are slightly different for POP types there are 5 parameters (place height, leaf area, flower diameter, wet weight and bungakol dry weight) and POC fertilizer There are 4 parameters (number of leaves, leaf area, wet weight and dry weight of cauliflower), also reinforced by landslide-prone land that is still relatively good for limitted planting, but not recomended for use continuously.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Slamet Minardi AU - Mr Suntoro PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - The Influence of Organic Solid Fertilizer Type and Liquid Organic Fertilizer Dose to The Yield of Cauliflower In Landslide-Prone Areas BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.12 ID - Minardi2017/08 ER -