The Analysis of Halal Assurance System Implementation (HAS 23000) in Fried chicken Flour Product: A Case study on XXX Brand
- Nunuk Adiarni, Anisaa Fortunella
- Corresponding Author
- Nunuk Adiarni
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- HAS 23000, Consistency, Conformity
- The number of halal certified products as recorded by the Directorate Generale of Islamic Religious Community guidance reached 60.76% of the total product in circulation. Muslim consumers with 85% of the total population of Indonesia required halal food guarantee. The order of eating in the Holy Al Qur'an addressed as many as 28 times. One of them is in the Surah Abasa verses 24. Fried chicken flour products are included in the category of critical products based on raw material used in production. This study aims to analyze the consistency and appropriateness of the implementation of halal assurance system by HAS 23000 version. The study covered on production department, logistic, warehouse and three selected outlets Ciputat, Legoso and Pondok Ranji. Gap analysis and consistency were derived from eleven criteria as stated in HAS 23000, and 39 indicators developed. There are six ranges in the gap analysis with 0-5% assessed as A because the application and the halal document have been zero risk and 61-80% status C because not all activities are run, and inconsistent. The results showed an average gap of 15% on corporate resources that have not been optimal. In details as follows; level of gap in Halal policy criteria; 7%, management team 40%, training and education, 20%, materials 10%, production facilities 6%, written procedure in crucial activities 16% and management review 45%. In addition, level of consistency of application of work instruction obtained in logistics and stockiest at level 85, 08%, outlet equal to 82, 53%, and production 78, 34%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nunuk Adiarni AU - Anisaa Fortunella PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - The Analysis of Halal Assurance System Implementation (HAS 23000) in Fried chicken Flour Product: A Case study on XXX Brand BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.13 ID - Adiarni2017/08 ER -