Identification of Fungy on Flour Albus Pathological of Pregnant Woman in Puskesmas Pekauman City Banjarmasin
- Dede Mahdiyah, Putri Vidiasari, Junarta Fitriani Simarmata
- Corresponding Author
- Dede Mahdiyah
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.35How to use a DOI?
- Mushroom, Candida albicans, Pregnant Women, Flour Albus.
- Background: Infectious diseases are still one of the leading causes of death in the world. One of the infectious agents that often infect humans is a fungal infection. The fungus will cause primary or secondary disease if there is a predisposing factor. One of the predisposing factors is pregnancy. Purpose: This research was to identified the pathological pathogenic fungi of pregnant women in Pekakesmas Pekauman Kota Banjarmasin. Method: The research used is quantitative descriptive research and pregnant women population, sample of 8 pregnant women by using sampling technique using random sampling sample. Result: The result of identification from 8 samples obtained 3 positive samples of Candida fungus, on culture result using Sabouraud Dextore Agar (SDA) media obtained 2 positive samples, on culture result with Germ tube test obtained 2 positive samples of Candida albicans fungus.Keywords??"Bumiputera, CRM, Operational CRM, E-CRM, sharia life insurance
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dede Mahdiyah AU - Putri Vidiasari AU - Junarta Fitriani Simarmata PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - Identification of Fungy on Flour Albus Pathological of Pregnant Woman in Puskesmas Pekauman City Banjarmasin BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.35 ID - Mahdiyah2017/08 ER -