Electronic Customer Relationship Management Information Systems of Sharia Life Insurance at AJB Bumiputera 1912
- Bayu Waspodo, Mr Zulfiandri, Afifah Fajri
- Corresponding Author
- Bayu Waspodo
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.36How to use a DOI?
- Bumiputera, CRM, Operational CRM, E-CRM, sharia life insurance
- Sharia individual life insurance products depends on Bumiputera agents to provide services related to the product and its policies. Related to get new customers and to maintain good relations with its customers. Problems occurs where such services cannot accommodate the needs of the public and participants for fast and clear information. It causes unknowingly sharia life insurance Bumiputera by people, the slow production growth of Bumiputera sharia life insurance and threatening to Bumiputera in maintaining its presence and its loyal customer. Bumiputera need to improve their services by designing and developing an Electronic Customer Relationship Management (e-CRM) information systems for sharia life insurance based on the net technology CRM Operations. Methods used is waterfall models with UML notations. Research output is to facilitate the public and customers in getting AJB Bumiputera 1912 product or policy life insurance sharia services using net technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bayu Waspodo AU - Mr Zulfiandri AU - Afifah Fajri PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - Electronic Customer Relationship Management Information Systems of Sharia Life Insurance at AJB Bumiputera 1912 BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.36 ID - Waspodo2017/08 ER -