Impact and Public Perception towards Agropolitan Area Development in Selupu, Rejang Rejang Lebong District, Bengkulu, Indonesia
- Mya Novita Sari, Rahmi Purnomowati
- Corresponding Author
- Mya Novita Sari
Available Online August 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.39How to use a DOI?
- Agropolitan, Welfare, Public perception
- Development activities agropolitan in District Selupu Rejang continue to run until today, the development of infrastructure to support the agropolitan as a regional producer of vegetable production in the county, Rejang Lebong such as agribusiness terminal, opening up new avenues as access to transport production, irrigation infrastructure to facilitate mobility of factors, goods or services and inter-regional trade. The aims of this study are to analyze economic development through the poverty level shift with agropolitan development and to assess public perception of the impact of development activities agropolitan in District Selupu, Rejang Lebong regency, Bengkulu, Indonesia. The results of the analysis indicated that the development of agropolitan vegetables has had a positive impact on the welfare changes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mya Novita Sari AU - Rahmi Purnomowati PY - 2017/08 DA - 2017/08 TI - Impact and Public Perception towards Agropolitan Area Development in Selupu, Rejang Rejang Lebong District, Bengkulu, Indonesia BT - International Conference on Science and Technology (ICOSAT 2017) - Promoting Sustainable Agriculture, Food Security, Energy, and Environment Through Science and Technology for Development PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosat-17.2018.39 ID - Sari2017/08 ER -