Follicular Analysis Graafian Follicle Due To Giving Red Fruit Oil Extract
- Bahrah, Bahrah, Suryono, Melyana Widyawati
- Corresponding Author
Available Online October 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.15How to use a DOI?
- Folliculogenesis process; Graafian Follicle; Red fruit
- The occurrence of hormonal reproduction disorders in women is one of the risk factors for the occurrence of infertility influencing the process of folliculogenesis. Hormonal disorders need to be overcome through conventional medicine, one of which is Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) hormonal therapy as a follicular development therapy for triggering ovulation. However, FSH therapy has some risks to be considered such as ovarian hyperstimulation side effects, high maintenance costs, emotional burdens, and unsatisfactory results. Thus, it requires other solutions which are more economical and have no side effects. Red fruit or Pandanus Conoideus is a typical Papuan plant that has many compounds. One of which has essential compounds needed for the female reproductive system. This study analyzes the amount, diameter, and area of Graafian Follicles after being given red fruit oil extract in infertile female mice. The results showed that the red fruit oil extract had an effect on the number, diamater, and area of Graafian Follicles with p value
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bahrah AU - Bahrah AU - Suryono AU - Melyana Widyawati PY - 2019/10 DA - 2019/10 TI - Follicular Analysis Graafian Follicle Due To Giving Red Fruit Oil Extract BT - Third International Conference on Sustainable Innovation 2019 – Health Science and Nursing (IcoSIHSN 2019) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.15 ID - Bahrah2019/10 ER -