Development of Problem-Based Learning Model at The Faculty of Nursing, Ubon Ratchathani University
- Pailin Pinthong, Penpuk Chaisongmuang
- Corresponding Author
- Pailin Pinthong
Available Online October 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.41How to use a DOI?
- development, problem-based learning
- Thinking is the basis of intelligence; Therefore, the development of learners’ critical thinking skill is necessary. Problem-based learning (PBL) is one of the most popular teaching methods in nursing courses. Whether or not PBL is successful depends on many factors. This article describes the application of PBL, its challenges, its barriers, and student reflections and suggestions on its use at the Faculty of Nursing, Ubon Ratchathani University, Thailand. Moreover, it discusses the guideline for the improvement of PBL that is context-sensitive. The article will benefit nursing education management and contribute to the development of learners’ skill for the 21st century.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pailin Pinthong AU - Penpuk Chaisongmuang PY - 2019/10 DA - 2019/10 TI - Development of Problem-Based Learning Model at The Faculty of Nursing, Ubon Ratchathani University BT - Third International Conference on Sustainable Innovation 2019 – Health Science and Nursing (IcoSIHSN 2019) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icosihsn-19.2019.41 ID - Pinthong2019/10 ER -