Identification of Mass Movement Area in Liwa, Lampung Barat by Using Georadar and Geoelectricity Method
- Yusraida Khairani, M. Sismanto, Mohamad Ervan
- Corresponding Author
- Yusraida Khairani
Available Online October 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icp-14.2014.17How to use a DOI?
- Landslide, fracture, fault, georadar, geoelectricity.
- Georadar method with radar reflection profiling configuration and geoelectrical method with dipole-dipole configuration has been done to determine the lithology, fracture characteristics of weak zone or fault that could potentially result of mass movement in Liwa, Lampung Barat. This research was conducted in 11 lines. Reflexwave software has been used in georadar data processing obtained from the result of GSSI surveyor 20 measurements. In addition, the Earthimager 2DINV software has been used in geoelectrical processing data from the measurement of multichannel supersting R8. Inversion from apparent resistivity to actual resistivity has been conducted to interpret subsurface section. The identified mass movement in this research have been indicated by the result of both methods the mass movement by line 1, 2, 5 with the type of translation mass movement and line 5, 7, 8 with the type of creep mass movement. Liwa subsurface structure is arranged by quartenary sediment, clay (1-100 Wm), sand (8 – 4000 Wm) and igneous rock, granit ( 5.000 – 1.000.000 Wm) and from the results of the data analysis found that indication of a weak zone of the fault by line 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yusraida Khairani AU - M. Sismanto AU - Mohamad Ervan PY - 2014/10 DA - 2014/10 TI - Identification of Mass Movement Area in Liwa, Lampung Barat by Using Georadar and Geoelectricity Method BT - International Conference on Physics 2014 (ICP-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icp-14.2014.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icp-14.2014.17 ID - Khairani2014/10 ER -