Business Uncertainty As A Factor of A Corporate Strategy
- Victor S. Efremov, Irina G. Vladimirova
- Corresponding Author
- Victor S. Efremov
Available Online July 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpel-17.2017.7How to use a DOI?
- uncertainty, entropy, integration, business concentration, corporate strategy
- The company's development strategy in modern economic and managerial science is viewed primarily as a phenomenon associated with intra-firm dynamics. All attention is focused on how the organizational and economic structure of the company is changing and what economic effect this leads to. The obvious fact, however, is that changing the way a firm "enters" into its business space as a result of implementing a chosen development strategy simultaneously with intra-firm changes leads to shifts in the system of relations in its external environment, changing the conditions for the formation of the final value and the structure of the value chain as a whole. We believe that not the least role in determining the development strategy of the company is played by its desire to make achieving the target business result more definite. In this article, we would like to show how one can assess the change in the degree of uncertainty in the process of projecting corporate strategy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Victor S. Efremov AU - Irina G. Vladimirova PY - 2017/07 DA - 2017/07 TI - Business Uncertainty As A Factor of A Corporate Strategy BT - 2017 2nd International Conference on Politics, Economics and Law (ICPEL 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpel-17.2017.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpel-17.2017.7 ID - Efremov2017/07 ER -