French Universities Reforms and Management Changes
- Laurent Meriade, Nicolas Mainetti, Li Yiqiang
- Corresponding Author
- Laurent Meriade
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.9How to use a DOI?
- LOLF, universities reforms, management.
- Fundamental changes that universities face deeply alter their pilotage conditions. Indeed, French higher education landscape is under-going a very net acceleration in its adaptation to the set of these changes and, addition to application of the LOLF at University administration, the LRU act grants to institutions, responsibility to create own tools to assist governing institutions to complete their assigned missions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Laurent Meriade AU - Nicolas Mainetti AU - Li Yiqiang PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - French Universities Reforms and Management Changes BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 101 EP - 106 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.9 ID - Meriade2012/08 ER -