Relations between the Government and Nonprofit Organizations in China and the USA: An Overview
- Xu Jun, David Horton Smith
- Corresponding Author
- Xu Jun
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.31How to use a DOI?
- NGO, government, relation.
- There are many aspects of the relationships between the government and Nonprofit Organizations/NPOs (and nonprofit groups) in both the USA and China. In this paper, we give a brief overview of some major issues. The situations described here is based on the research literature, personal experiences of the authors in the two nations, and qualitative interviews of a convenience sample of 50 NPO leaders in Beijing and in a few other places in 2010-2011.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu Jun AU - David Horton Smith PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Relations between the Government and Nonprofit Organizations in China and the USA: An Overview BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 107 EP - 113 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.31 ID - Jun2012/08 ER -