Study on the Evolution Mechanism of Public Crisis of Sudden Animal Epidemics
- Li Yan-ling, Wang Wei, Liu Bing, Zhang Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Li Yan-ling
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.11How to use a DOI?
- Public Crisis, Evolution Mechanism, animal epidemics.
- With the application of the analytical tools of staged evolution mechanism, the paper implements a stage-based research on the public crisis of sudden animal epidemics based on time sequence and specific life cycles. The paper, by presenting a stage-based mechanism analytical model with â€œ3 stages, 3 ups-and-downs and 5 key pointsâ€, maintains that the public crisis of sudden animal epidemics is developed and influenced by the integrated function of natural evolution and manual emergency intervention, and the manual emergency intervention plays a critical role in the epidemic developing tendencies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Yan-ling AU - Wang Wei AU - Liu Bing AU - Zhang Xie PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Study on the Evolution Mechanism of Public Crisis of Sudden Animal Epidemics BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 355 EP - 358 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.11 ID - Yan-ling2012/08 ER -