Ideology and health care policy:On the fairness and efficiency of health balance
- Zhou Jing, Zhang Zizi, Zhu Heng
- Corresponding Author
- Zhou Jing
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.56How to use a DOI?
- ideology, health care policies, equity, efficiency.
- In a particular social environment, Ideology plays a critical role in the adoption and implementation of health care policies. Actually, the subtle changes in ideology are related to the unfavorable phenomenon of â€•unfair and inefficientâ€– appeared in health field during the period of economic transition. This paper demonstrates the existence of this influencing mechanism by research on the change of Chinese health care policies. Besides, this paper also offers a few suggestions to rebuild the balance of an â€•equity and efficient in the health field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhou Jing AU - Zhang Zizi AU - Zhu Heng PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Ideology and health care policy:On the fairness and efficiency of health balance BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 349 EP - 354 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.56 ID - Jing2012/08 ER -