City Administration and Law Enforcement Officials Work Stress: Evidences from Haidian District in Beijing
- Ke Jianglin, Zhang Hanxi, Hu Jing-ming
- Corresponding Author
- Ke Jianglin
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.22How to use a DOI?
- City administration and law enforcement officials, Work stress, Stressor, Stress management.
- Bureau of city administration and law enforcement is a special public department in China and its officials' important role is to maintain the cityâ€™s order and beauty. In the work condition, they bear lots of work stress. Though work stress is a hot topic in recent years, the study on city administration and law enforcement officials is lack. Based on this, we surveyed city administration and law enforcement officials from Haidian district to study their work stress reactions, work stressors and management practices. According to 201 valid samples, we found that they have various stress reactions from stomach upset to frustration, and their stress reactions have significant correlation with stressors of social support, job-itself, living stress, learning stress, career development and special expenses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ke Jianglin AU - Zhang Hanxi AU - Hu Jing-ming PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - City Administration and Law Enforcement Officials Work Stress: Evidences from Haidian District in Beijing BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 341 EP - 348 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.22 ID - Jianglin2012/08 ER -