Study on the Correlation of Civil Servant Organization Justice and Turnover Tendency Based on the External Job Opportunities as Mediating Variable
- Li Tao, Yang Weimei, Han Yi
- Corresponding Author
- Li Tao
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.13How to use a DOI?
- civil servant; organization justice; external job opportunity; turnover tendency
- The purpose of this paper is mainly analysis the correlation of official organization justice and turnover tendency.ï¼Œmake some questionnaires survey on the civil servants, and recycle the data of the questionnaires. Then the questionnaires are made quantitative analysis by the statistical software of SPSS 17.0 for windows. As a result of Pearson correlation coefficient testing and regression analysis testing, we get the relevance conclusions about the civil servant organization justice and external job opportunity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Tao AU - Yang Weimei AU - Han Yi PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Study on the Correlation of Civil Servant Organization Justice and Turnover Tendency Based on the External Job Opportunities as Mediating Variable BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 64 EP - 69 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.13 ID - Tao2012/08 ER -