The Study of Local Government Civil Servants Construction Based on Perspective Administrative Culture
- Zhou YongHua, Tang Xianbin
- Corresponding Author
- Zhou YongHua
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.4How to use a DOI?
- Administrative culture; government human resources development; bidirectional interaction.
- This paper, based on the relevant research, mainly explains the interaction and mutual influence between administrative culture and government human resource development; clearly presents the homologous symbiosis among the administrative culture and human resource development of government. It also puts forward to the arguments that government human resources development should accomplish harmonious development with the administrative environment construction and constant improvement of the administrative culture patterns and human resource development models is required for the purpose of promoting the coordination and interaction between administrative culture and government human resources development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhou YongHua AU - Tang Xianbin PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - The Study of Local Government Civil Servants Construction Based on Perspective Administrative Culture BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 58 EP - 63 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.4 ID - YongHua2012/08 ER -