The relationship between the willingness of buying counterfeit goods and consumer personality traits
- Sheng Jun, Song Liang, Wang Qiong, Wang Jian
- Corresponding Author
- Sheng Jun
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.15How to use a DOI?
- willingness to buy counterfeit goods, the values of Materialism, Consumer ethical beliefs, Vanity characteristics.
- In the situation that the economic globalization is keeping improving , counterfeit goods has become a worldwide problem. Counterfeiting is now widely regarded as a seriously social, economic, and political issue. The majority of researches on counterfeiting have tended to focus on issues of supply. This paper stood in the side of counterfeits of home-textile to explore the relationship between willingness to buy counterfeit goods and consumer personality traits. Through studying on the undergraduate on campus which would like to purchase counterfeit goods, we found that it is the values of materialism , consumer ethical beliefs, consumer vanity characteristics and attitudes towards counterfeiting that would have significant impact on the consumerâ€™s willingness to buy counterfeit goods.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheng Jun AU - Song Liang AU - Wang Qiong AU - Wang Jian PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - The relationship between the willingness of buying counterfeit goods and consumer personality traits BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 378 EP - 388 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.15 ID - Jun2012/08 ER -