Natural Disaster Reduction, Aid Ability Construction Research Based on analysis of Hubei province
- Zhao Lijiang, Wang Xiaoxu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhao Lijiang
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.25How to use a DOI?
- Natural Disaster, Aid Ability, Sustainable Livelihood.
- Hubei province is natural disasters occurrence areas, the ability to withstand natural disasters is very weak in rural areasï¼Œbasic undefended. This paper sets up the disaster prevention and mitigation and disaster emergency assistance in Hubei province as the starting point, summarizes rural disaster emergency aid practice of Hubei province in recent years, explore the optimization way of rural natural disaster relief ability construction in central China of local government. Puts forward policy advices of rural disaster prevention and mitigation disaster emergency assistance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhao Lijiang AU - Wang Xiaoxu PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Natural Disaster Reduction, Aid Ability Construction Research Based on analysis of Hubei province BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 389 EP - 394 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.25 ID - Lijiang2012/08 ER -