Research and Analysis of Current Rural Medical Security Situation in Shizong, Yunnan
- Chen Meixia, Zhou Mengjie
- Corresponding Author
- Chen Meixia
Available Online August 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.63How to use a DOI?
- Medical security, rural medical security, security system.
- This paper analyzed Shizong rural medical Security situation in multiple angles. Use questionnaire survey, empirical analysis and cases interview, etc. To finds out that rural areas has limited in the current medical security system. Farmers' medical expense mainly relies on their own family support. Therefore, this paper will discuss and analyze the primary problem in Shizong rural medical security system, and offer rational suggestions to make it easier and cheaper for rural people to see a doctor. In further, those suggestions aim to increase farmers' ability of risk avoidance and make more farms benefit from the government's welfare policy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chen Meixia AU - Zhou Mengjie PY - 2012/08 DA - 2012/08 TI - Research and Analysis of Current Rural Medical Security Situation in Shizong, Yunnan BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Public Management (ICPM-2012) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 175 EP - 180 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.63 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpm.2012.63 ID - Meixia2012/08 ER -