Research on Multiple Spatial Data Gathering Mechanism Based on Geo-information Browser
- Ken Chen, Fang Wang, Fang Miao, Fu-chao Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Ken Chen
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.5How to use a DOI?
- Geo-information browser, cloud, G/S model, Information-gathering, HGML
- The spatial data presented several characteristics of mass, multiple, isomerism and multiple tenses, its organization and management mechanism is an important direction of research for Digital Earth. The management of grave emergency with regards to a series of spatial and non-spatial data concerning gathering and handling, having put a higher demand forward the ability of information gathering mechanism on client. The current existing client access mechanism such as C/S model lacks of unified data exchange standards, similarly, B/S model cannot handle the spatial data effectively. It is also difficulty to display for complex and massive spatial data in visualized and real-time. That efficiency depends entirely on the network environment and performance of storage equipment. In order to realize the massive spatial data unified dispatching and efficient sharing based on the principle of Information-gathering and Service-polymerization. We put forward a concept of Spatial-data-cloud which based on G/S model, supported by HGML as the standard and criterion of spatial data exchange, presentation, organization, storage and management. It could also be set up a new work mechanism which use Geo-information browser polymerization multiple and massive complex spatial and non-spatial data. This will provide us a lightweight client called Geo-information browser with which is by the principle Information-gathering and Service-polymerization. It provides emergency management for technical supports such as intelligent decision support, comprehensive research and judgment, and rapid disposal etc. It is the development of basic research of a novel model of Digital Earth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ken Chen AU - Fang Wang AU - Fang Miao AU - Fu-chao Cheng PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on Multiple Spatial Data Gathering Mechanism Based on Geo-information Browser BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.5 ID - Chen2013/04 ER -