Risk Assessment on Beijing Urban Infrastructure Vulnerability
- Qunlin Jia, Pengfei Bai, Qianqian Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Qunlin Jia
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.10How to use a DOI?
- Urban Infrastructure, Vulnerability Assessment, Emergency Management, Disaster Carrying Capability.
- In this paper, a comprehensive evaluation indicator system of urban infrastructure was constructed, and a vulnerability assessment model of urban infrastructure based on AHP method was developed. Taking Beijing as an example, an empirical research based on the date of Beijing urban infrastructure in 2008 was conducted. The research in this paper is a useful exploration on vulnerability assessment, which can provide the foundation and support for government’s decision-making on urban disaster prevention and mitigation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qunlin Jia AU - Pengfei Bai AU - Qianqian Duan PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Risk Assessment on Beijing Urban Infrastructure Vulnerability BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.10 ID - Jia2013/04 ER -