Hybrid Approach to Optimize the Cluster Flying Orbit for Fractionated Spacecraft Based on PSO-SQP Algorithm
- Shenghui Wan, Junling Song, Jian Chen, Min Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Shenghui Wan
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.16How to use a DOI?
- Fractionated spacecraft, Cluster flying orbit, Relative orbital elements, Particle swarm optimization, Sequential quadratic programming.
- This template This paper investigates the optimal cluster flight orbit design issue for the fractionated spacecraft according to three main goals: keeping the cluster as stable as possible, preventing the collisions within the cluster, maintaining the inter-satellite distance within the maximum region. Firstly, the relative orbital elements are adopted to describe the relative motion. Then, the formation design requirements are formulated in terms of the relative orbital elements, the constrained optimization problem is solved using the hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm integrated with sequential quadratic programming local search. The simulation results show that the hybrid PSO-SQP algorithm is effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shenghui Wan AU - Junling Song AU - Jian Chen AU - Min Hu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Hybrid Approach to Optimize the Cluster Flying Orbit for Fractionated Spacecraft Based on PSO-SQP Algorithm BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.16 ID - Wan2013/04 ER -