Impact Analysis of Guidance Instrument Error Separation Accuracy on Sampling Rate of Inertial Navigation Equipment
- Wen-jun Wang, Xiao-jun Duan, Ju-bo Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-jun Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.22How to use a DOI?
- guidance instrument error separation, inertial navigation equipment, environmental function, data sampling rate, linear separation model, separation accuracy
- Based on the linear model of guidance instrument error separation, study on the separation accuracy affected by data sampling rate of inertial navigation equipment. First, theoretically proved that the higher data sampling rate is, the higher separation accuracy we can get. Second, a method for determining the optimal sampling rate is presented, whose idea is from the model itself. At last, the simulation results can verify the above two conclusions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-jun Wang AU - Xiao-jun Duan AU - Ju-bo Zhu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Impact Analysis of Guidance Instrument Error Separation Accuracy on Sampling Rate of Inertial Navigation Equipment BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.22 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -