Design of Semi Physical Simulation Platform for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
- Dong Xu, Lei Zhang, Shan Ma, Jin-xin Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Dong Xu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.25How to use a DOI?
- autonomous underwater vehicle, semi physical simulation, hardware architecture, software architecture, intelligent control
- To verify the system software logic of a newly designed autonomous underwater vehicle and the hardware architecture, data interface and reliability of the intelligent control system, the semi physical simulation platform was established by combining physical simulation of decision layer with virtual simulation of perception and behavior layer. The hardware and software architecture of the simulation platform were explained in detail. The virtual simulations of motion, sensors and physical simulation of intelligent control system were described. Finally, the obstacle avoidance simulation and long voyage simulation tests were conducted, and the platform is important for the success of sea experiments.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dong Xu AU - Lei Zhang AU - Shan Ma AU - Jin-xin Zhao PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design of Semi Physical Simulation Platform for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.25 ID - Xu2013/04 ER -