Corpus Resources and Their Use in English Teaching
- Qiang Cai, Jianping Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Qiang Cai
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.26How to use a DOI?
- corpus resources, English teaching, various corpora, software tools
- Corpus linguistics is a newly developed subject with its specific characteristics and can be widely used in many aspects of language research and application. This paper briefly introduces the main features of corpus and analyzes its resources in details from corpora to software tools. Then it sums up their use in English teaching practice and inter-language study. The result of this research can help the English teachers and learners to get a better understanding of the corpus resources and use them more efficiently in language research and teaching practice.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiang Cai AU - Jianping Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Corpus Resources and Their Use in English Teaching BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.26 ID - Cai2013/04 ER -