Research on Tower Crane Safety Control System Based on GPRS and U Disk Storage
- Jin-yu Wang, Guang-jie Fu, Dong-xue Lin, Chao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jin-yu Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.27How to use a DOI?
- sensor, data acquisition, GPRS, U disk storage
- Driven by the interests of the construction unit, field workers illegal operations and other reasons, tower crane collapse accidents occur frequently, personal injury or death became common occurrence. According to the national GB12602-2010 lifting mechanical overload protection device security technical specifications , security and monitoring equipment must be installed on the tower crane. The GPRS and U disk storage tower crane control system has catered to the national security specified requirements. By the control system, the data can not only be recorded and inquired, well it can also be wireless remote transmitted. Supervisors who are in units can also monitor the construction site online. Meanwhile, the system can control the tower crane operations according to the specific situation of overrun. The system has a good promotional value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jin-yu Wang AU - Guang-jie Fu AU - Dong-xue Lin AU - Chao Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on Tower Crane Safety Control System Based on GPRS and U Disk Storage BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.27 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -