A Method for Ranking Battlefield Damaged Equipment Repairs Based on TOPSIS
- Yu-cai Dong, Xue -qin Pan, Xiao-yan Wang, Jun-jie Yao, Jun-hong Liu, Qi Jin
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-cai Dong
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.28How to use a DOI?
- TOPSIS, battlefield damaged equipment, ranking repairs.
- Battlefield damaged equipment repairs of multi-objective decision-making are sorted by the method of TOPSIS. It constructs ideal solution and negative ideal solution of ranking battlefield damaged equipment repairs, compares the proximity of equipment and the ideal solution and gets the order of battlefield damaged equipment repairs. The example is applied to explain application effect of this method. The experiment shows that the method is easy to decision-making, strong objectivity, applicability and operability, has great significance to enhance the combat effectiveness of troops.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-cai Dong AU - Xue -qin Pan AU - Xiao-yan Wang AU - Jun-jie Yao AU - Jun-hong Liu AU - Qi Jin PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Method for Ranking Battlefield Damaged Equipment Repairs Based on TOPSIS BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.28 ID - Dong2013/04 ER -