The Video Encryption Scheme Based on Perceptual Encryption Algorithm in H.264 Standards
- XueYan Zhang, HuChao Deng, LiangWei Chen
- Corresponding Author
- XueYan Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.29How to use a DOI?
- Video-encrypting, H.264 coding standards, Perception encryption algorithm, FLC, Safety
- To meet the requirement of multimedia video transmission's safety and real-time, this paper provides a conclusion based on video encryption schemes of the encryption algorithm. The solution sorts video data into VLC(variable length code) and FLC(fix-length code) ,only choose to reconstruction images FLC compared to encrypt the important element of the operation. The analysis and the simulation results show that the encryption scheme is not only high safety but also low cost system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - XueYan Zhang AU - HuChao Deng AU - LiangWei Chen PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - The Video Encryption Scheme Based on Perceptual Encryption Algorithm in H.264 Standards BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.29 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -