Supply Chain Financing Model: Based on China’s Agricultural Products Supply Chain
- Tingrui Wang, Qinggao Lan, Yongze Chu
- Corresponding Author
- Tingrui Wang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.30How to use a DOI?
- Supply Chain Finance, Agri-supply chain, Order financing, Inventory financing
- Difficulty in financing is a general problem faced by farmers and small and medium-sized agricultural enterprises for a long time because of the lack of guarantees in china. Supply Chain Finance (SCF) is generating much attention as a means of substituting for lower credit availability. For the purpose of promoting china’s rural financing products and service innovation by using SCF, this article studies agri-supply chain financing model and financing products. The result showed that agri-supply chain can extend credit to the upstream and downstream enterprise through order financing, accounts receivable financing, financing warehouse, accounts payable financing, prepaid accounts financing and inventory financing etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tingrui Wang AU - Qinggao Lan AU - Yongze Chu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Supply Chain Financing Model: Based on China’s Agricultural Products Supply Chain BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.30 ID - Wang2013/04 ER -